The Flying Geese Log Cabin is a very interesting combination of the Log Cabin and the Flying Geese blocks. The alternate using of the shades of blue emphasises the beauty of the pattern and creates an interesting structure.
- guides you through the project of making the quilt
- provides you with the materials needed
- quick and easy block piecing guide with lots of images
- checkpoints for the block size while the piecing is in progress (to ensure accuracy)
- No waste flying geese piecing method for the border
- Link to my Animated Flying Geese tutorial on YouTube
- Quilt assemble guide
Open the pattern with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader and print it in booklet format to save ink and paper. Print the templates in actual size. Download or update Adobe Acrobat: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Please open the PDF patterns with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader to display and print everything correctly. You can print the pattern in booklet format to save ink and paper. Templates and/or foundation papers have to be printed with “Actual size” printer settings.
You can download or update Adobe Acrobat: https://get.adobe.com/reader/