The "Carpenters' Corner Cross" wall hanging was built on the" Carpenters' Corner" block. The quilt piecing looks a bit tricky, but working with the included foundation papers will give you the confidence to accurately piece the quilt, so the seams will match precisely.
The pattern will
- guide you through the entire process of the project
- make it easy to complete this stunning looking quilt
- give you the exact sizes of the pieces to cut
- Foundation papers are included to piece the tricky parts
- the Block piecing is demonstrated with step by step method and with lots of images
- the yardage recommendations is calculated for paper piecing
- mitered corner method to add the border
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Please open the PDF patterns with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader to display and print everything correctly. You can print the pattern in booklet format to save ink and paper. Templates and/or foundation papers have to be printed with “Actual size” printer settings.
You can download or update Adobe Acrobat: https://get.adobe.com/reader/