I used traditional Southwest geometric elements and beautiful batiks and small print fabrics to make this quilt. The alternate block settings and the wide border gives it a modern, fresh look.
- guides you through the entire process of the project
- makes it easy to complete this beautiful quilt
- contains the exact sizes of the pieces and templates to cut
- the block piecing, sashing and the quilt assembling is demonstrated with lots of images, and it is easy to follow
- the yardage and fabric recommendations are included
- gives ideas to economise workload and fabric alike
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Please open the PDF patterns with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader to display and print everything correctly. You can print the pattern in booklet format to save ink and paper. Templates and/or foundation papers have to be printed with “Actual size” printer settings.
You can download or update Adobe Acrobat: https://get.adobe.com/reader/