This Quilt takes its design from the pattern of a Vintage quilt, which I have seen in a photo.
I tried to do my best to replicate the design, so the quilt you will make will look like the original one.
- guides you through the entire process of the project
- makes it easy to complete this exceptionally beautiful and modest looking quilt
- contains the exact sizes and numbers of the pieces to cut
- block piecing guide with images
- yardage and fabric recommendations
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Please open the PDF patterns with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader to display and print everything correctly. You can print the pattern in booklet format to save ink and paper. Templates and/or foundation papers have to be printed with “Actual size” printer settings.
You can download or update Adobe Acrobat: https://get.adobe.com/reader/