Quilt with traditional elements in new design - I used four different Log Cabin blocks to build the Carpenters' Star.
The fabrics were selected in Americana color, but it would look in any other color scheme as well.
The detailed quilt pattern
- guides you through the entire process of the project
- makes it easy to complete this beautiful quilt
- contains the exact sizes of the pieces to cut
- the Block piecing guidance is given by numbers you will follow
- yardage and fabric recommendations are included
- Link to my Animated log cabin chain piecing tutorial on YouTube
Open the pattern with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat. Print it in booklet format to save ink and paper.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Please open the PDF patterns with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader to display and print everything correctly. You can print the pattern in booklet format to save ink and paper. Templates and/or foundation papers have to be printed with “Actual size” printer settings.
You can download or update Adobe Acrobat: https://get.adobe.com/reader/